Rules of the Trail.
- The trail is open to all non-motorized users. (Motorized wheelchairs are permitted.)
- The trail is open from dawn to dusk. The trail is closed at night.
- Trail users must refrain from entering posted private property.
- Alcoholic beverages and drugs are not allowed on the trail.
- Vandalism and theft of trail amenities will result in prosecution.
- Reckless use of a bicycle or skates which endangers other trail users is prohibited.
- As a courtesy to other trail users, please refrain from tobacco use while on the trail.
Note also that pets must be on a leash and under the control of the owner. Owners are required to clean up after their animals. No horses are allowed on the trail.
Please keep right except to pass.